Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indiana Jones 4, eh.

I went to go see Indiana Jones 4 and was not at all thrilled. If you're going to make Indy decrepit, then don't make him do those things. I'm sure they did their best to make him look young though. Also, all the references to every other movie. Below are spoilers.







The fact that it was an alien thing seemed apparent to me immediately. Whenever you have a movie and you know everything before the protagonist for no dramatic purpose at all, it blows.

Also, lets take a look at the Indiana Jones movies. Two of them, based on biblical events, kicked ass. The worst one hands down had nothing to do with the bible. They should've know better before hand than to do that.

I really don't have an issue with the whole love scene, it is cheap they brought the girl back though.

I think you really need to watch it, because taken alone it's a good movie. Taken as an Indiana Jones movie will make you want to cry.

No comments: