Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Tuesday Is Done And I'm Tired

Super Tuesday, and conveniently enough Mardi Gras, has come to a close. As I write this, www.cnn.com hasn't shown all precincts in all states reporting in, but it appears that when the dust finally settles, McCain has a huge lead as the Republican nomination so far (having slightly less than half of the votes necessary). Clinton also appears to be widening the gap between herself and Obama. Though I hate to make a prediction this early, Obama is going to need a good late push to thrust himself past Clinton.

I've also sent in my application of intent to participate in ISU's ResHall Film Fest. Though I haven't done much work lately (I've been involved in quite a few personal projects), I'm going to be assigning roles and working out the logistics of getting the movie down on film, or whatever you want to call the DV tapes we'll be using.

If all goes as planned, I'll be able to get a hold of some HD camcorders the university has and make a decent film, while not hurting grades and getting plenty of sleep.

Speaking of sleep.

No comments: