Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Internet Channel

After watching 4 Zelda games in 48 hours and seeing a slew of other such activities, I've acquired a similar internet video channel for myself, in case we ever do Etan's fly through of Wind Waker.

The channel is ran by Mogulus.com and interfaces directly with my MacBook Pro's built-in iSight.

We're hoping to do our own run through of the games at some point and hope it'd turn out better with one of our roommates who loves Majora's Mask fairly thoroughly.

The only thing better than playing video games, is sitting idly by your computer watching others having fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If etaN does this, lemme know. I think we should make it a bit tougher though... maybe a drinking game? Whiskey after every temple?

Nick Johnston said...

I think a drinking game would make it much more interesting.