Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Webs Are Down ... Due to Illness

I apologize, but I won't be updating as often the next few days, if it all. Because of an illness I recently caught, I'm going to try and stay in bed as much as possible, outside of school work and my actual job, which means less time for blogging.

On the other hand, here are a few tips I should've followed to stay healthy:

1. Air out your living space : Crack a window, get some fresh air in there. I know it's unpleasant during the winter, but it'll clear out a lot of the germs too. I was doing this until about 4 inches of snow drifted on my second story apartment window.

2. Multivitamins : When mom always told me to take my vitamins, I should have.

3. Exercise : Physical fitness increases stamina and the immune system, either preventing illness or curbing the effects and length of it.

I'm not a doctor, but I think these can help quite a bit. Ciao.

No comments: